HEAR FROM OUR PROUD HOME OWNERS
- Lorne, Colin and their team of committed tradespeople took our vision for our dream home and brought it into reality. We were so thankful to have a contractor that we trusted to help us make the best decisions for this project. Lorne runs a tight ship and is very organized, making our experience easy to navigate with clear deadlines and expectations. We are extremely happy to have had LDJ oversee this project and would highly recommend them!
- Working with LDJ was a very positive and gratifying experience. We have completed 2 small townhouse projects with LDJ, and in both instances the work was completed in a timely manner, was well executed, and in a very friendly working environment. Lorne and Colin make a great team with tons of knowledge, excellent long standing trades, and a strong sense of integrity. I look forward to our next project together.
- I’ve worked on multiple project with Lorne and Colin Jones. They’ve always been efficient, on schedule, and extremely honest. I am currently working on a new project with them and wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them.
- Lorne’s 30+ years in the industry really stood out during our project. He has long standing relationships with trades who know their business, he knows the codes and city inspectors, and he knows what building techniques are useful and which ones are going to cause trouble. Our project started and finished exactly as promised, the quality of construction was very high, and the few inevitable problems were dealt with professionally. We’re very happy with our new house.
Tony Mittertreiner & Janice Eng
- We have nothing but praise for the friendly manner and excellent workmanship which was used during the building of our home and we would be thrilled to recommend LDJ to anyone. From the very beginning, the crews were skilled, courteous, knowledgeable and eager to answer all of our questions. The process was stress free and we are pleased to say that everything, right down to the finishing touches, was even better than what we had hoped for.
Lura Osborne Smulders
- We hired Lorne Jones, of LDJ Contracting as a contractor to build our home in Burnaby in 1995. Lorne is a person of high integrity, good ethics, and is very pleasant to deal with. He is also well-respected among his peers and sub-contractors. He is extremely efficient and never compromises on quality.
Hanif & Khairun Vellani
- My wife and I had a great experience having our house built by Lorne and his team of long term tradespeople. Lorne completed our house on time and on budget both of which we have been told rarely happens with other contractors. We had never had a house built prior to this and learned to trust Lorne’s judgement and experience every step of the way. Our experience with Lorne is that he is a first class professional who does what he says he will do!
Duff & Sandee Schmidt
- We have worked with Lorne Jones on about 8 different projects to date, and have been impressed by how well each and every project has been constructed. All projects have been started on time, with each trade finishing on the timetable that was set up in the beginning, right through to completion.
All the job sites were kept clean during construction. All trades were polite and very accommodating with questions and inquiries. We have known Lorne and all of his trades since 1996, and have been very impressed that all the teams have stuck together and worked together for this long. We are currently starting our next project with Lorne.
Ron & Karen Baur
- Prior to committing to working with LDJ Contracting in 2012, we spoke with a number of LDJ’s former clients, and Lorne was recommended by every one of them. We consistently heard that LDJ managed their projects on time and on budget, and can happily say that we had the same experience. Lorne and his team provided a well organized and well executed time line and kept in close contact with us during the entire process.
- LDJ Contracting was recommended to us by a few people and they are very well known to build with great quality on time and on budget. They completely came through on our home. Lorne and Colin were very good at guiding us through the process and made it very easy to make all of the decisions that were required by us. They use great trades who communicate very well with each other. Our home is now complete and they continued to be very hands on with any questions we have.
- This is the second home that we have entrusted LDJ to build for our family and our repeat patronage speaks to their quality of work. They are excellent builders who are able to deliver timely service, and both our projects were completed on time. They are accessible, knowledgeable and provide honest, efficient service without compromise on quality. I would definitely recommend LDJ to all our friends and family without hesitation.
- We have had six homes built over the past 22 years and LDJ Contracting has built the last three…l think that in itself says it all. Unlike a lot of other contractors who live off “extras” and fail to deliver on time we found that LDJ Contracting always provided quality work on time and on budget. Lorne Jones and his team take the stress out of the home building process whether you are a first time home builder or experienced home owners like ourselves.
Without any hesitation, we can truly say that you can count on LDJ Contracting to provide friendly, reliable, quality service each step of the way on the path to your new home.
Bill & Nancy Jones
- The best of the best. That’s what we think of LDJ Contracting Ltd. LDJ built us a waterfront home in the Indian Arm area of North Vancouver. After considering a number of different highly regarded builders in the area and closely looking at all of their references, we chose LDJ because the very high quality of their references and the fact that the people who had Lorne Jones as their builder would, without question, ask him to build another house for them, should the occasion arise.
Lorne Jones was described by one of his references, Alex Voth, a high end house designer, as a “machine” and that proved to be accurate. He keeps a very close eye on every stage of the build and only employs the best subcontractors for the high degree of workmanship that he demands.
Robert & Marney Reid